Sunday, January 16, 2011

NoOne could ever replace this friendship I LOVE YOU



She came into my life not knowing that we would become best friends.. What started as playing around on the internet, and laughing and having fun turned into much more.. She is my best friend.. Someone I trust 100% ..She is like a mother to my kids.. Shes the first person I turn to when Im having a bad day.. Shes like my sister.. I love her more than she could ever imagine..

Her family has opened their arms and invited my family and I into their lives, and it feels comfortable and so very right.. From parents and brothers to aunts and uncles , neices and nephews.. I can honestly say I feel as if we have developed an extended family.

I could not imagine a day without her in my life. She is so beautiful inside and out and has the sweetest and most purest heart, shes someone that makes me appreciate who I am as a Mother, as a person and as a friend. She challenges me to be better and to live each day to its fullest and never give up..

I look forward to growing old with this girl and having so many laughs and fun..

I love you Shannon Marie O'Neill

Thankyou for being a part of my life!



No comments: