Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008












Another Christmas done and over. This year everything seems to have flown by in a blur the past 4mths since I had been diagnosed with cervical cancer and then I had my Hystorectomy on the 22nd of Dec. (SOO happy its over with )
Christmas Eve Morning the boys woke up to alot of presents and I was awoken and told to get myself out of bed that the fat man in red had shown up. Honestly I wasnt that enthrawled seeings everything down south region of my body hurts. But I got my blankey and made home on the loveseat with camera in hand. Both of the boys took turns opening presents and eyeing up what each other got. Both of the boys were really excited about the St. Louis covers that I got for each of their beds. I plan on redecorating both rooms this spring and painting and new window treatments with Cardinal stuff. Brent got alot of new clothes seeings that my young man keeps growing out of his clothes so fast lol. Later in the afternoon, I snapped a picture of Hannah she was all nestled under the Christmas tree and Braedy thought that was a hoot.
Christmas Eve night we went to my parents and had a really nice time there and Santa even paid the boys a visit. Braedy did a stare down on Santa and proceeded to try to tell him that it was pawpaw not Santa.. lol.. but he went along with it and took the pictures. We received so many neat things for Christmas and makes me feel so good that I have sucha great family that I was with.
Christmas Day we spent home all day Jeffs family came for a few hours and then left, and we didnt do a thing but lounge and relax. (seeings thats what Ive been told to do by the doctors lol)
We had a great Christmas even though I was down and out .it just really makes me appreciate what a great bunch of guys that I have in my life.. and what a great Mom and Wife that they make me feel as.



No comments: