Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2 best things god has ever given me!

My Life feels as if it has changed since January 16, 1999.. Something died that day and something was reborn in me. Each day I wake up and have thanked god for each special day he has given me. Not just for me but for my family.. The 2 best things in my life are my boys Brent and Braedy, without them I would not be who I am. I never really realized how much on could love a child until another one is placed in your heart, and that love grows even more. I have thought long and hard and it weighs on me, is our family complete? Could I have love for yet another child, a child that wouldnt be biologicaly mine? Ive always felt in my heart that I was going to have 3 children, and I long for a girl so badly, but honestly I think I would love a boy just as much. I suppose only time will tell upon this and something that God will help me decide when and if the time will come. Its coming upon 10 yrs since that dreadful day that my life and my precious Brents life was almost taken. Today I look upon a strong child, a child that nothing will let him down or get in his way. Theres been obsticals that have crossed our path, but Brent is such a strong young man and its so hard to believe my baby is 14 and starting Highschool in the fall. Let us not forget little britches.. Braedy is my miracle child, I was told that I probably would not be able to carry a child to full term because of the accident and all the damage that it had done to my insides and some of the outter parts. Looking back upon this we were so close to have gotten my tubes tied, but an illness set me back and we were going to let Jeff undergo that . tee hee.. But before we knew it my baby Wubbles was growing and surprised us all. Pregnancy was a hard one and lots of bedrest, and he even showed up a month early. Braedy is a true boy through and through and hes going to be such a character when he gets older









A couple of pictures of my two most favorite Boys in the world!










No comments: